Sponsor us….we’ll make it worth your while!
The next SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival will be here in September! Become a Sponsor to reach this receptive and vibrant audience for your business or service.
The SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival is the largest event of the year for SisterSpace of the Delaware Valley, a 45+ year old non-profit organization that provides women the opportunity to gather, network and build personal, leadership and organizational skills through participation in educational, cultural, athletic and social activities.
We generally have a range of women of all orientations, and financial levels. The average camper tends to fall within the 20 – 65 year old age range. The majority are middle class, with a good number of them being parents, whether of grown children or toddlers.
Please consider supporting this organization by becoming a Sponsor and/or advertising in the SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival Program & Event Guide. Sponsorship of this event will not only give you access to all weekend attendees, but also exposure to the SisterSpace community all year long.
Sponsorship of SisterSpace can be done in several ways, whether through financial or in-kind contributions.
Sponsor An Area – and your donation will be targeted towards costs/needs of that specific area. Areas include the Stage, Kitchen, General Store, Medical, Sweat Lodge, Art Shack, Community Outreach, and general Production Costs.
Sponsor An Artist – and your donation will go towards the fees for specific performers or keynote speakers.
We have four tiers of Sponsors:
Sage, Amazon, Doyenne, Regina.
As a Sage Sponsor ($300 – $499), your company will receive:
- Listing of name and logo in the Sponsor section of the festival program.
- Inclusion of company promotional products in our Camper Welcome packages.
- Premium banner placement for 12 months linking to your organization’s website on every page of the SisterSpace.org website, including the homepage
- Listing on SisterSpace.org Sponsor page with description of your business or service (maximum 50 words) including link to your business’ website
- Listing as sponsor in SisterSpace electronic newsletters and emails for 12 months
- Promotion as a preferred sponsor at all SisterSpace events throughout the year
The Amazon Sponsorship ($500 – $999) will include Sage benefits and add us thanking your company during announcements throughout the festival, including from our six concert stages.
A Doyenne Sponsorship ($1,000 – $4,999) will include Sage and Amazon benefits as well as our displaying your company banner in our poolside community gathering area.
Our Regina Sponsorship ($5,000+) entitles you to the Sage, Amazon, and Doyenne benefits plus two free tickets to the festival and the opportunity to send us informational material which we will then display on a table in our community information center.
Interested? Let’s talk! Submit the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Request Information about Sponsorships
Festival Program Advertising
Program Advertising options include:
- Full Page, back cover (8 ½”x 11”) $500.00, color – Buy Now
- Full Page, front or back inside cover (B&W) (8 ½”x 11”) $250.00 – Buy Now
- Full Page, inside pages (B&W) (8 ½” x 11”) $175.00 – Buy Now
- Half Page (B&W) (7” x 4 ¾” or 3 ¾” x 9 ¾”) $110.00 – Buy Now
- Quarter Page (B&W) (3 ½” x 4 ¾”) $85.00 – Buy Now
- Business Card (B&W)– Horizontal (3 ½” x 2”) $60.00 – Buy Now
All will include premium banner placement for 12 months linking to your organization’s website on every page of the SisterSpace.org website, including the homepage
After purchasing your ad using the links above, please send your contact info and camera-ready copy to email@example.com. Please also include an electronic copy of your company or business logo, and your business website URL (if available).
Thanks for your support!
SisterSpace Program Advertising Guidelines
- All display ads should be black & white (except BACK COVER may be in 4-color).
- Preferred electronic ad formats are: TIFF, JPG, or PDF.
- Preferred ad resolution is 300 dpi or greater.
- All camera-ready copy and payment must be received by August 1, 2023.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org