SisterSpace 2023: Catch our best rates now.
Welcome! Click here to view 2023 Rates, Registration Deadlines, and additional registration information
IMPORTANT: Read the following directions BEFORE you begin to register yourself/yourselves. Thank you for your patience! We look forward to seeing you at SisterSpace 2023!
HOW TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT:
If you are new to SisterSpace, welcome! Before registering, you will need to create an account. This is a simple process which saves you from having to re-enter your data each time. This is especially helpful if you’re registering multiple attendees.
Note – Creating an account is a 2 step process. First, you’ll enter your name, email (be sure this is entered accurately! it’s essential for the next steps), and you’ll create a username and password. (User name and password are case-sensitive, so please write them down or save them electronically in a secure place.) You’ll receive an email to verify and complete set-up.
Once you’ve created your account, if you need to add additional attendees to your account (partner, child, etc), you can access the Relationships tab by selecting your Name and following the instructions.
The username and password you enter when creating your account is the same one you’ll use to register for the event.
Regarding usernames – Just like email addresses, the username needs to be unique. If you get a memo saying that the username is taken, it’s because someone, somewhere, already has that username and you’ll need to enter a different one. (You may use your email address as your username.)
If you already have an account from 2022, that is what you should use to register this year as well.
ALL ATTENDEES, OLD AND NEW:
Once you start filling in the actual registration form, please note, we have had some glitches with the auto-fill function and are still working to correct it. You may need to delete a few characters and manually re-fill any fields that got auto-filled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you cannot remember your username from a prior year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
IMPORTANT: If you are looking to register as a volunteer or vendor, please contact email@example.com first. After you have been approved, you will be given a special code that will be needed in order to complete your vendor/volunteer application.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, thank you and see you in September!
For updates on the SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival schedule, performers, activities, special guests, sports and games, and other exciting news:
Terms and Conditions
We don’t have many rules, but we do have a few. Please take a minute to thoroughly read through the terms and conditions below BEFORE you register. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact us.
Read this stuff! It’s important…
- Personal Conduct: The SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival is all about having fun, enjoying each other’s company and having a good time. Violent or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the event without refund.
- Performers and Schedule: Although we make every effort to secure our performer lineup and the event schedule, circumstances are sometimes beyond our control. Thus, all performers and scheduling are subject to change without notice.
- Payments: Your registration must be paid in full prior to the event. In order to qualify for the Tax-Time, Early Bird or other Pre-Registration rates, your registration must be paid in full by the applicable deadline date.
- Refunds: You may request a refund up until the refund deadline (see rates and registration info page for this year’s deadline date). Only 50% of your registration fee (excluding your $50 workshift deposit, which is 100% refundable) is eligible for refund. No refunds will be issued after the refund deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transfers and substitutions: All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- Vehicles: Only official SisterSpace festival vehicles, and vehicles with special permission, are allowed on land. All festival-attendee vehicles must remain in the parking lot for the duration of the event. You will not be able to park next to your cabin or tent.
- RV campers will be assigned a parking area. There are no hookups, sorry. RVs must remain parked in place throughout the festival. RVs are NOT eligible for Day passes unless you have a medical need to go off-land (e.g., you must overnight with electricity for medical reasons). No tents can be put up next to an RV per county health ordinances.
- CPAP users: We recommend registering as a Cabin camper, so you can plug your machine in. Arrive early to secure a bed near an outlet. Or, bring a CPAP battery pack.
- Day pass holders will park in Day parking and must leave before 2:00 a.m. Anyone departing after that time will be charged for an additional Day pass.
- Anyone sleeping off-land (e.g., at a hotel/motel, or if you live nearby) can either purchase Day passes; or a Full Weekend festival pass at Tent rates. You’ll be parked in Day parking so you can leave at the end of the evening’s entertainment and activities. Day pass holders must be off-land by 2:00 a.m. on Friday night and on Saturday night, and by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Full Weekend pass holders do not need to be off-land by any particular hour on Friday and Saturday nights. You can party ’til dawn if you wish!
- Open flames and fires: Weather permitting, there may be a communal fire for your enjoyment. No other fires or flares or fireworks, etc., are allowed, including small BBQs and campstoves.
- Pets: No pet animals are allowed on the festival site.
- Fest end: All festival-goers must clean up your campsite and be off-land no later than 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
- Age-appropriate content: Parents are reminded that some workshops, performances, or other events may be inappropriate for children.
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).