The 2022 SisterSpace Weekend
September 9-11, 2022 – Darlington, MD
Updated Registration Process – Please Read!
The day is finally here! Thank you for your patience as we worked to set up this new process.
Here is the link you can use to register:
Before registering, you will need to create an account. This is a simple process which saves you from having to re-enter your data each time. This is especially helpful if you’re registering multiple attendees. You can either do so when using the regular link or click here to create your account.
Note – Creating an account is a 2 step process – 1st you’ll enter your name, email, username and password. Then, you’ll receive an email to verify and complete set up so make sure your email is entered correctly. This system is case sensitive so please double check that your username and password are correct.
Once you’ve created your account, if you need to add additional attendees to your account (partner, child, etc), you can access the Relationships tab here login here by selecting your Name and following the instructions.
The username and password you enter when creating your account is the same one you’ll use to register for the event.
Regarding usernames – Just like email addresses, the username needs to be unique. If you get a memo saying that the username is taken, it’s because someone, somewhere, already has that username and you’ll need to enter a different one. It is possible to use your email AS your username.
If you are looking to register as a volunteer or vendor, please contact Jo-Ann.McIntyre@sisterspace.org first. After you have been approved, you will be given a special code that will be needed in order to complete your vendor/volunteer applications.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Again, thank you and see you in September!
For updates on the Weekend:
Terms and Conditions
We don’t have many rules, but we do have a few. Please take a minute to thoroughly read through the terms and conditions below BEFORE you register. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact us.
Read this stuff! It’s important…
- Personal Conduct: The Weekend is all about having fun, enjoying each other’s company and having a good time. Violent or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- Performers and Schedule: Although we make every effort to nail down our performer lineup and the event schedule, circumstances are sometimes beyond our control. Thus, all performers and scheduling are subject to change without notice.
- Payments: Your registration must be paid in full prior to the event. In order to qualify for the Tax-Time, Early Bird of Pre-Registration rates, your registration must be paid in full by the applicable deadline date.
- Refunds: You may request a refund up until the refund deadline (see rates and registration info page for this year’s deadline date). Only 50% of your registration fee (excluding your $50 workshift deposit, which is 100% refundable) is eligible for refund. No refunds will be issued after the refund deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transfers and substitutions: All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- Vehicles: Only official Weekend vehicles and vehicles with special permission are allowed on land. All other vehicles must remain in the parking lot for the duration of the event. You are not permitted to park next to your cabin or tent.
- Open flames and fires: Weather permitting, there may be a communal fire for your enjoyment. No other fires or flares or fireworks, etc. are allowed, including small BBQs and stoves.
- Pets: No pet animals are allowed on the festival site.
- Age appropriate content: Parents are reminded that some workshops, performances, or other events may be inappropriate for children.
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).