SisterSpace 2023: Catch our best rates now.
Click here to view 2023 Rates, Registration Deadlines, and additional registration information
If you are new to SisterSpace, welcome! Here are a few guidelines for navigating our registration site. Before registering, you will need to create an account. This is a simple process which saves you from having to re-enter your data each time. This is especially helpful if you’re registering multiple attendees.
Note – Creating an account is a 2 step process. First, you’ll enter your name, email (be sure this is entered accurately! it’s essential for the next steps), and you’ll create a username and password. (User name and password are case-sensitive, so please write them down or save them electronically in a secure place.) You’ll receive an email to verify and complete set-up.
Once you’ve created your account, if you need to add additional attendees to your account (partner, child, etc), you can access the Relationships tab by selecting your Name and following the instructions.
The username and password you enter when creating your account is the same one you’ll use to register for the event.
Regarding usernames – Just like email addresses, the username needs to be unique. If you get a memo saying that the username is taken, it’s because someone, somewhere, already has that username and you’ll need to enter a different one. (You may use your email address as your username.)
If you already have an account from 2022, that is what you should use to register this year as well.
Once you start filling in the actual registration form, please note, we have had some glitches with the auto-fill function and are still working to correct it. You may need to delete and manually re-fill any answers that got auto-filled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you cannot remember your username from a prior year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are looking to register as a volunteer or vendor, please contact Jo-Ann.McIntyre@sisterspace.org first. After you have been approved, you will be given a special code that will be needed in order to complete your vendor/volunteer applications.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Again, thank you and see you in September!
For updates on the SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival schedule, performers, activities, policies, special guests, sports and games, and other exciting news:
Terms and Conditions
We don’t have many rules, but we do have a few. Please take a minute to thoroughly read through the terms and conditions below BEFORE you register. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact us.
Read this stuff! It’s important…
- Personal Conduct: The SisterSpace Weekend Women’s Festival is all about having fun, enjoying each other’s company and having a good time. Violent or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the event without refund.
- Performers and Schedule: Although we make every effort to secure our performer lineup and the event schedule, circumstances are sometimes beyond our control. Thus, all performers and scheduling are subject to change without notice.
- Payments: Your registration must be paid in full prior to the event. In order to qualify for the Tax-Time, Early Bird or other Pre-Registration rates, your registration must be paid in full by the applicable deadline date.
- Refunds: You may request a refund up until the refund deadline (see rates and registration info page for this year’s deadline date). Only 50% of your registration fee (excluding your $50 workshift deposit, which is 100% refundable) is eligible for refund. No refunds will be issued after the refund deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transfers and substitutions: All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- Vehicles: Only official SisterSpace festival vehicles, and vehicles with special permission, are allowed on land. All other vehicles must remain in the parking lot for the duration of the event. You are not permitted to park next to your cabin or tent.
- Open flames and fires: Weather permitting, there may be a communal fire for your enjoyment. No other fires or flares or fireworks, etc., are allowed, including small BBQs and stoves.
- Pets: No pet animals are allowed on the festival site.
- Age appropriate content: Parents are reminded that some workshops, performances, or other events may be inappropriate for children.
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).