Important SisterSpace Weekend COVID-19 Information
Rapid Testing Required for Entry:
Your safety is our top priority. To this end, SisterSpace requires that all persons attending or volunteering at the festival to complete a health screening and rapid test at the gate, prior to entry. Testing will also be available on site throughout the weekend for attendees who develop symptoms or learn of a recent exposure. Ramblewood Campgrounds has over 400 acres of outdoor forest and open air, with plenty of room to spread out. We will be taking our cues from the local medical community as well as our internal Medical Advisor, and we will be implementing new covid safety standards throughout the weekend. Additional testing and masking requirements may change closer to the event.
- We will be requiring masks in the Kitchen and all other indoor programming spaces.
- The dining room is moving outside to an open air tent.
- Masks are not mandatory in cabins (with the idea that this is a smaller group of people)
- Cabins will generally be filled to a little over half capacity with exceptions for larger groups who book together.
- Any person testing positive for covid on the land will be required to leave the weekend to prevent spread and referred to the care of their private physician
- Vendors, Workshops & service providers may have situational covid guidance in place, please defer to them when engaging in their services or events.
- VERY IMPORTANT: All Volunteers MUST check in at the gate prior to entering the land and going to their cabin or work area, without exception. We will review what this process will look like at the Zoom Volunteer Orientation.
- Before reporting to all work shifts, volunteers will perform a wellness check (wellness questionnaire/temp check) at their pre-assigned check in station.