Terms and Conditions
Read this stuff! It's important...
- Personal Conduct: The Weekend is all about having fun, enjoying each other's company and having a good time. Violent or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- Performers and Schedule: Although we make every effort to nail down our performer lineup and the event schedule, circumstances are sometimes beyond our control. Thus, all performers and scheduling are subject to change without notice.
- Payments: Your registration must be paid in full prior to the event. In order to qualify for the Tax-Time, Early Bird of Pre-Registration rates, your registration must be paid in full by the applicable deadline date.
- Refunds: You may request a refund up until the refund deadline (see the Registration page for this year's deadine date). Only 50% of your registration fee (excluding your $50 workshift deposit, which is 100% refundable) is elligible for refund. No refunds will be issued after the refund deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transfers and substitutions: All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- Vehicles: Only official Weekend vehicles and vehicles with special permission are allowed on land. All other vehicles must remain in the parking lot for the duration of the event. You are not permitted to park next to your cabin or tent.
- Open flames and fires: Weather permitting, there may be a communal fire for your enjoyment. No other fires or flares or fireworks, etc. are allowed, including small BBQs and stoves.
- Pets: No pet animals are allowed on the festival site.
- Age appropriate content: Parents are reminded that some workshops, performances, or other events may inappropriate for children.
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).